Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Winter training rides in NYC black & white

The nice weather is finally here, considering we really barely had a winter I rode my ass of this winter. 


It was cold as hell this day, love the texture on this exposure. This was taken shooting the George Washington bridge heading into Jersey to ride River Road.





I was riding my Colnago C-40 a lot for a training bike.



By this time, the leaves were getting blown off by wind storms and hurricane warning's and half of River Road was shut down.


 Shawn was motivating me a lot this winter, I think at this point he was saying you have to throw it down to get up the hills, or something along those lines.



I have a bunch of film that was developed recently, you may have see some shots on my flickr  or Prolly posted a shot today! Thanks dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment